Follow the below-given procedure to set up Garmin Express on your preferred device.
How to Download Garmin Express?
The first step of the Garmin Express setup is to download the setup file. You can easily download the Garmin application from its official website. Besides that, it is available for most versions of Windows and Mac platforms.
- To begin with, you must open your preferred internet browser on your computing device. For instance, you have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, visit the official website of Garmin express. For this, enter “garmin.com/express” in your browser’s address bar.
- Then, hit the enter key from your keyboard.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the desired web page for Garmin Express setup.
- Further, click on “Download For Windows” and “Download for Mac” tab depending on the operating system on which you want to install the application.
- Consequently, the setup file will start downloading on your computer.
- After the completion of the download process, your setup file will get saved in the Downloads folder.
How To Install Garmin Express?
- Firstly, open a web browser on your computer.
- Now, move to the Downloads folder on your Windows device.
- After this, you have to locate and double click the Garmin Express setup file that you have downloaded.
- Thereafter, you have to give permission to the application to run on your device. For this, click the “Run” tab from the Security Warning pop up box.
- Further, click on the “Terms and Conditions” link that is provided in the installation wizard. After accessing the document, you are required to read it thoroughly. Once you are done with reading the document, you have to select the provided checkbox for accepting the mentioned terms and conditions.
- Along with this, this window has an option to change to the installation location. For this, click the “Options” tab and then select the preferred location to save the file.
- After this, return back to the installation wizard and click on the “Install” tab.
- Consequently, the installation process begins.
- In the meantime, a User Account Control pop up box will appear on your screen. In this pop-up box, you have to click the “Yes” tab to allow the application to make the required changes to your system.
- Now, wait for the installation of the Garmin Express to complete.
- Once the process successfully completes, a dialogue box will appear. In this box, click the “Launch Garmin Express” tab to conclude the installation process.
- First of all, access the Downloads folder on your Mac device.
- Thereafter, search for your application that you have downloaded. Once you get the setup file, you have to double-click it.
- Then, you have to select the “Install Garmin Express” icon from the next window.
- Consequently, the Garmin Express will launch the installer.
- Further, a pop-box will prompt on your screen. Here, you have to hit the “Continue” tab to initiate the process of installation.
- In the welcome window, you have to click the “Continue” tab.
- Thereafter, read the whole License Agreement document that is displaying on your screen. Once you are done with reading, you have to tap the “Continue” button.
- Further, a popup box will appear on your screen asking you to accept the terms and conditions. For this, hit the “Agree” tab.
- Afterwards, go through the information regarding the installation file. Then, click on the “Install” tab.
- Next, Garmin wants you to confirm the installation process by providing the Mac administrator’s username and password. After providing the credentials, press the “Install Helper” tab.
- This will start the installation process.
- After the successful completion of the installation process, a completion message will prompt on your screen. Now, hit the “Close” tab to complete the process.