Garmin GPS Update
Quick and Convenient Procedure To Perform Garmin GPS Update
Garmin GPS Update is a simple and quick process that requires you to hook up your registered GPS Device to your Computer. In this way, the Device connects to the pre-installed Garmin Express Application As a result, Garmin Express facilitates in updating Garmin GPS Device.
Garmin Express Setup
➥ Garmin Express Download
- Launch a Web Browser on your Computer.
- Bring up “garmin.com/express”.
- The following window presents dedicated Download Links. Another key point to remember is that these links are specified as per your Computer’s OS. In other words, you will find “Download for Windows” and “Download for Mac”.
- Therefore, click on the appropriate link accordingly.
- As a result, the downloading process required for Garmin GPS Update will begin. Now, simply wait for the process to complete.
➥ Garmin Express Installation
- Locate the downloaded Setup File in the very first place.
- Double-click on the Setup File to launch it.
- When the “Security Warning” pop-up box appears, click “Run”.
- Thereafter, go through its “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the respective link. Once assured, tick mark the corresponding checkbox.
- Additionally, you can alter the Install Location for Garmin GPS Update. For this, click on “Options”.
- Finally, click on “Install Garmin Express”.
- As such, the Installation process will begin. Hence, wait patiently.
- Thereafter, Restart your Computer.
➥ Setup Garmin Account
- Visit “garmin.com/express”.
- From the top right-hand side of the following window, hover your cursor over the “Profile” icon. This will expand its Menu box.
- Now, click on “Account”.
- On the following window, click on the “Create One” tab to access its Account Creation webpage.
- Thereafter, provide the relevant Profile Information accurately as specified below.
- Email Address
- To complete the process, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Thereafter, bring up your Email Account associated with this Garmin Account.
- Then, log in to your Email Account.
- Now, go to its Inbox and identify the Email sent by the Garmin Account.
- Next, you must open this Verification Email.
- After that, click on the “Verification Link” to validate your Email Account and proceed to Garmin GPS Update
Hook Up Your Garmin Device
Once you have properly Installed Garmin Express on your System, get access to your Garmin GPS Device. Make sure your Devices are fully charged. Then, use a mini USB Cable to connect the Garmin Device to your Computer. Now, launch Garmin Express. Thereafter, click on “Get Started”. Following that, you must click on the “Add A Device” tab. As such, the application will detect the linked GPS Device. Finally, click “Add Device” to connect to the Device.
Garmin GPS Update is possible only for the registered GPS Products. Therefore, first-time users must carefully register their purchased Garmin Product. In case of unregistered products, the application will prompt you to provide the Email Address linked with the Garmin Account. Click “Next” after providing the same correctly. Thereafter, enter the respective “password” and log in to your Garmin Account. After that, give your Device a “Nickname”. Then, click “Next”. Following that, click “Yes” or “No” on the “Anonymous Data Collection” window. Subsequently, follow on-screen instructions to complete the Network Connection.
Get Garmin GPS Update
- As you access Garmin Express, it’s dashboard will display a list of all the available Garmin GPS Update. For this, it automatically detects the updates.
- However, in case you have multiple devices connected to this Garmin Account. Then, you must select the Device Name to access the required Garmin GPS Update.
- Now, click “Install All” or “Select All”. This will begin the downloading process for the available updates.
- On the contrary, you can also download the updates individually. For this, click on the respective “Install” button next to the specific update.
- The following window provides the respective “Terms and Conditions”. Hence, carefully read the same. Then, click “Accept”.
- Next, you must properly read the instructions given for proper installation of Garmin GPS Update. Then, click “Continue”.
- With this, the Installation process will begin. However, this will take time. As such, you must wait for it.
- Meanwhile, make sure that your System remains connected to the Network.
- Once the Installation completes successfully, it notifies the same. Thereafter, unplug the GPS Device when it confirms that it is safe to disconnect.
- Finally, Restart your Garmin GPS Device.